So im working on building a carputer to do a few things one being music.
and im trying to find a sound card that could be used that would feed the amps with a nice pre-out type signal like a normal head unit would do.
Trying to make this as simple as possible once I get everything setup, dont want volume levels screwing things up...
Any thoughts or ideas on this?
Would like 3 outputs (front, rear, subs)
The other option would take more work but could be done is a 5.1 setup.
Im looking more for one that I could just drop into place in any car I choose.
and im trying to find a sound card that could be used that would feed the amps with a nice pre-out type signal like a normal head unit would do.
Trying to make this as simple as possible once I get everything setup, dont want volume levels screwing things up...
Any thoughts or ideas on this?
Would like 3 outputs (front, rear, subs)
The other option would take more work but could be done is a 5.1 setup.
Im looking more for one that I could just drop into place in any car I choose.