• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Carputer forum?

alexoprice

n00b
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
27
im lookin to build a computer into my car in the next couple of weeks and was wonderin where i should put those threads? wehre are they usually put?
 
For this board, I'm guessing Small Form Factor PCs (SFF). Though, that tends to be mostly Mini-ITX cubes and not very well traveled. I'd highly recommend you join the MP3 Car forums, it's the largest and most established Carputer community. Just be sure to do a search first before asking a question. :p
 
I'm going to put my carputer here since 90% of all the work will be the custom enclosure and mounts for the screen(s)
 
Back
Top