Car Audio (Sub, Amp, Cap, Box)

burnoutx13

[H]ard|Gawd
Rockford Fosgate P6002 Amplifier
Punch it with 2 channels of clean MOSFET power, coming at you with a continuous 600-watt flow when bridged. For the songs that require some extra bass boom, just grab the remote.

• Max power watts per channel: 1800W @ 2 ohms
  • 600W RMS (continuous) x 1 @ 4 ohms, bridged
  • 300W RMS (continuous) x 2 @ 2 ohms
  • 150W RMS (continuous) x 2 @ 4 ohms

$499.99 at Best Buy, I'll sell it for $450 even. Still have the box from it. Bought on the 30th of last month.

Power Acoustik FUBR Series 1800-Watt 12" Heavy-Duty Dual-Voice-Coil Subwoofer
Hold onto your teeth! This heavy-duty sub can take whatever you throw at it. Massive 200-oz. magnet serves up 1800 watts of peak power-handling capacity, for rumble with authority and style.

• Handles up to 1800 watts peak, 700 watts RMS (continuous)
  • Massive 200-oz. strontium magnet
  • Dual 2" ASV voice coils for compatibility with mono or stereo bass feeds

$149.99 at Best Buy, I'll sell it for $130 even. Bought on the 30th of last month.

Rockford Fosgate 1/2-Farad Capacitor
There's no need for flickering headlights just to keep the bass beats rolling along. This 1/2-farad capacitor stores power for release on demand, delivering it to your amp just when it's needed.

$99.99 at Best Buy, I'll sell it for $80 even. Never installed still sitting in the box. Bought on the 30th of last month.

Q-Logic 12" Enclosure
This enclosure has a 0.85 cu. ft. chamber and is perfect for a 12-inch subwoofer that is optimized for small sealed enclosures. You’ll get a lot of bass in a small amount of space with Q-Logic enclosures.

$99.99 at Best Buy, I'll sell it for $80 even. Bought on the 30th of last month.

If someone wants to buy it all Ill give you a deal and If you need the 4 gauge wiring kit I can also take that out but that would be about 60-70 bucks.

scannedreceiptbitches.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

LeBronville said:
Did you buy these at best buy? Still have the recipts?

Ya I still have the reciept if you want to see it. The sub is brand new since yesterday, the first one I had was defective so I returned it yesterday and bought a new one. Already tried returning em. My dad threw all the boxes out last week, and in order to get 100% of my money back I need the boxes or I get charged a restocking fee. :mad:

Im highly interested on that amp wiring kit, assuming it has everything to connect to the deck and battery itself, and assuming you will include everything that came in the package and its 100% functional.

Ill need one of those since i just started working on a project to upgrade my audio on my new car. :)

Those have the wires to connect sub from the deck dont they?

Let me know so i can send you some $60 funds for it.

Parisi said:
Im highly interested on that amp wiring kit, assuming it has everything to connect to the deck and battery itself, and assuming you will include everything that came in the package and its 100% functional.

Ill need one of those since i just started working on a project to upgrade my audio on my new car. :)

Those have the wires to connect sub from the deck dont they?

Let me know so i can send you some $60 funds for it.

Yes it comes with the RCA Cables to run from the deck to the amp, remote turn on lead to run from deck to amp, 4 gauge power wire with inline fuse to run from battery to amp, 4 gauge ground wire to run from chasis of car to amp, and speaker wire. I would sell it outright, only if I had the other stuff sold. As of right now the sub is in my car and I will be using it until I sell the whole set.

Man I would love that amp!!

My wife has been wanting a stereo upgrade in her car. I could move my amp and put my spare sub in her's, and put this amp in mine. Not sure if I want to spend that much though.

What are the dimensions on it? It has to be able to fit under the seat in my Ram.

NewBlackDak said:
Man I would love that amp!!

My wife has been wanting a stereo upgrade in her car. I could move my amp and put my spare sub in her's, and put this amp in mine. Not sure if I want to spend that much though.

What are the dimensions on it? It has to be able to fit under the seat in my Ram.

Exact dimensions on the amp are:
16.4 L x 11 W x 2.4 H

burnoutx13 said:
I'll try for a bit if not Im keeping it... ;)

I ended up buying a brand new wiring kit Rockford Fosgate online for $52 shipped.

Thanks anyways.

Back