• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Can't Wait for this!

if done correctly and if it's as good as WoW than i will probably try it out, but if it feels just like a generic Craptastic MMORPG than i'll probably ignore it
 
I'm thinking with such a diverse universe, it should make for decent content adds down the road after the initial release. Unlike SWG which tried to remain within a certain timeframe and screwed up that time frame because it was too limited...
 
I would imagine that all of the source material for DND that's been available for the last bajillion years would make for an ongoing world for this game and it would almost never get boring. Would be kind of interesting. But given that I don't care for these games because of their subscription nature I wouldn't know. LOL :D
 
Back
Top