• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't upgrade video card

Xenomaniac

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
1,592
I'm currently using my moms laptop till I have my computer up and running and I really need to upgrade the graphic drivers. The problem is, when ever I go to nvidia's website to update it, it saids that the drivers don't match the card. This laptop contains a Geforce 4 420 go (Toshiba).

Oops sorry wrong forum. I'm reposting it. You can lock it admin.
 
Back
Top