- Joined
- Dec 2, 2008
- Messages
- 122
I'd like to buy a 17" in laptop for gaming. My budget is about $2000 (maybe slightly more). I've been going back and forth between asus, alienware, sager with different configurations (slower processor, with SSD; faster processor, faster videocard, regular hard drive; slower processor, faster videocard; etc.). I'm very tempted by this, especially since I can get it right away:
http://http://www.amazon.com/Republic-Gamers-G74SX-DH72-17-3-Inch-Gaming/dp/B005PAJICG/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1323271205&sr=1-1.
On the other hand, I configured this on Dell, which will allow me to get some money back via Upromise, but will take more time, and I'm concerned about the screen:
http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dkcwvy1g&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&model_id=alienware-m17x-r3
Please help because I've been driving myself crazy. Thanks.
http://http://www.amazon.com/Republic-Gamers-G74SX-DH72-17-3-Inch-Gaming/dp/B005PAJICG/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1323271205&sr=1-1.
On the other hand, I configured this on Dell, which will allow me to get some money back via Upromise, but will take more time, and I'm concerned about the screen:
http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dkcwvy1g&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&model_id=alienware-m17x-r3
Please help because I've been driving myself crazy. Thanks.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.