can't send WU's

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
my dually ran into a problem today, it can't send the finished units back...it can download new ones just can't send back results. is there something i can do to fix that?

also, i had a gromacs end early on my other box today, which was kinda wierd...i thought i had it stable finally...i'll watch this one to see if anything happens

Originally posted by fubar569
it can't send the finished units back... is there something i can do to fix that?
Not if that WU came from server .143, that server is currently being worked on. You'll have to be patient until .143 is up again.

If it's from a different server, post the info here, or check the Server Status to see if the server is accepting.

ChelseaOilman
400000.gif
20000.gif

it is .143...i neglected to look at that...lol

any clue as to why that gromacs would end early?
i think i'm gonna prime95 the computer for a little while just to make sure it's not the system...

Originally posted by fubar569
any clue as to why that gromacs would end early?
i think i'm gonna prime95 the computer for a little while just to make sure it's not the system...
Heat and or aggressive memory timings are possibilities, as well as a CPU that is OCed to much. Try Memtest86 and TheWeatherMan's StressCPU program located at the bottom of his download page.
http://home.comcast.net/~wxdude1/emsite/download.html

ChelseaOilman
400000.gif
20000.gif

I was reading that Stanford's IT dept. took over all the server work.......who knows what that means. 143 was down for over 3 days..but it's back up and everything is sending and getting now it looks like.

Probably all those Stanford guys busy out putting up Kerry posters..;)

BillR

yeah...all my wu's got back in now that 143 is back up...i'm glad...

kerry posters? lol...
well...i'd rather it be him then bush...

Back