• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't see my thumbdrive...

Xahok

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
167
I got a 512 MB Cruzer Mico (San Disk) and everything was going good. This drive has the U3 capabliltes which just annoyed me by having it come up everytime I pluged the damn thing in, so I deleted it. Now whenever I try to view the files from xp, I can't see anything, and it says the drive is 0 bytes. But, when I plug it in at school, It comes up regular.

I tryed to right click > format but it didn't work
I also tryed Format G: in cmd but that didn't work either.
 
right click on my computer, manage
click disk management on left column
fiddle with settings
 
I treid that too. But any way I solved it...I had my cousin format it on his computer, now it works fine.
 
Back
Top