• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't rebuild my RAID5 array!

SilverMK3

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 15, 2002
Messages
1,346
I recently had one of the 320GB Seagate 7200.10 drives fail in my RAID 5 Array. After RMA'ing the drive I left the server turned off until the replacement drive arrived today.

I put in the new drive and fired up the server again only to be greeted with the following message when I fire up the HighPoint RAID Management console: "The following arrays can not be used, do you want to delete them?: CORTEX_TERABYTE". Obviously I click "NO" - but now I can't do anything other than look at the disabled array.

Here's what I get when I go to Array Management and click on the array:
Code:
ARRAY INFORMATION

Name:     CORTEX_TERABYTE
Type:     RAID 5
Capacity:     959.93GB
Status:     Disabled
Cache Policy:     Write Back

Here's what I get when I go click on on the first disk in the array:
Code:
PHYSICAL DEVICE INFORMATION

Model:     ST3320620AS
Type:     Hard Disk
Location:     Controller 1, Channel 1
Revision:     3.AAC
Capacity:     319.98 GB
Total Free:     0.00 GB
Max Free:     0.00 GB
Status:     Critical
Transfer Mode:     SATA300
Read Ahead:     Enabled
Write Cache:     Enabled
NCQ:     Disabled

The other disks (Channel 3 and Channel 4) report the same information, except their Status is "Normal".


According to the manual, I should expect the Array to be in the status Broken and be able to click on Add Disk and Rebuild from there... Unfortunately those options are grayed out. I can only Unplug or Delete the array.

Help!! :(

Here's the log file from the console:
Code:
14/12/2006 5:46:00 PM   Disk 'ST3320620AS' at Controller1-Channel2 failed.   
14/12/2006 9:42:55 PM   Disk 'ST3320620AS' at Controller1-Channel2 failed.   
16/12/2006 6:07:05 PM   Disk 'ST3320620AS' at Controller1-Channel2 failed.   
16/12/2006 6:07:05 PM   Array 'CORTEX_TERABYTE' verifying failed.   
18/12/2006 7:44:43 PM   Disk 'ST3320620AS' at Controller1-Channel2 failed.   
18/12/2006 7:44:43 PM   Array 'CORTEX_TERABYTE' rebuilding failed.
 
it says rebuilding failed.. so it sounds like it tried to start the rebuild process but failed due to disk 2 being bad. is disk 2 the new disk or another bad one?

and disk1 says it's in critical status so that's probably bad too.. so you may have 2 bad drives there.
 
Thanks for the quick reply.
Disk 2 is the on that died. It was removed, RMA'd and replaced but I can't add it back into the array.
I'm not sure why Disk 1 is set to Critical, there's no explanation of what that means in the RocketRaid manual or management console... Its keeping me from rebuilding the array whether I'm using 3 disks or 4. :(
 
it looks like either this new disk is also bad, or the controller itself has failed, since the controller1-channel2 thing is broken again, two days later.
 
Hey,
Disk 2 originally failed last Thursday (14th), but it recovered and rebuilt itself.
It failed again Saturday (16th) and turned itself off but I was gone for the weekend. When I turned it back on on Monday (18th) it rebuilt itself yet again but failed while it was doing this. After running the SeaTools diagnostics and confirming the drive was dead I RMA'd it and left the server turned off until I got the replacement back today. And now I can't seem to rebuild it at all anymore. :(
 
i'd run seatools on disk1 to make sure it's not bad.. it sounds like it is though.
 
Back
Top