• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't post on Hotdeals thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SystemCrash

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
118
Hi...

I've been member of this forum for more than 10 years now. I must admit I've been in lurker mode most of the time.

But I didn't know that would lead me to not be able to post in Hotdeals. Do I really have to post 50 message to be able to post on some section?
 
Wow..11.3 years and 38 posts is quite the feat. :)

I can't help you, I'm sure an admin will be along shortly...or you could go make 12 thoughtful posts in a few minutes. I don't think we'll accuse you of spamming your way given your average posts per day. :D
 
Wow..11.3 years and 38 posts is quite the feat. :)

I can't help you, I'm sure an admin will be along shortly...or you could go make 12 thoughtful posts in a few minutes. I don't think we'll accuse you of spamming your way given your average posts per day. :D

aight... since you said so...
 
Taken care of. Please don't spam...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top