• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't O/C my winny.

Kronix1337

n00b
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
35
System:

AMD 64 3200 Winny
Neo2 Plat
Corsair 512x2 ddr400 TwinXLPT
6800 gt

Ok, im trying to o/c my system to a modest 2500 or so. I cant seem to get it close. Ive plugged my SATA drive into port 3. I tried to get to 2200 by putting the fsb up to 220, no ram divider and HT at 4x. I couldnt even prime for a minute w/ that. I upped the voltage and tried 2400 and it couldnt post, so i had to reset my cmos. my vdimm is at 2.7 so i think thats normal. What am i missing?
 
Back
Top