• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't mount drive in external enclosure

Wag

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
1,584
I purchased a 3TB WD Blue hd. The drive shows up just fine connected to internal SATA ports but won't show up on any of my external enclosures (I tried 3 different ones), 2 USB and 1 eSATA. Win10 and Ubuntu.

Any ideas?

Edit: NM. I got it to mount with a bit of work. I had to properly release it from USB in order to mount- it was a refurbished drive so apparently someone had it in an external enclosure.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top