Can't mark forums as read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

memilanuk

n00b
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
20
I'm getting the following error when I try to mark the forum(s) as read via the Quick Links menu... been getting it for a couple days, multiple logins, etc.

Code:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token 
was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe 
the action you performed before you received this error.

Any help would be most welcome!

TIA,

Monte
 
Have you tried clearing your cache and clearing all cookies, internet history, and other things of the sort? This may help.
 
I'm getting the same error when trying the quicklinks menu.

The link in the footer works fine though.
 
Last edited:
Yep... I hadn't noticed the link in the footer, but it worked fine. The Quick Links menu option does not, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top