• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't join *CS* servers in steam

m0unds

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
1,072
Just wondering if anyone experienced a similar issue as this:

I load steam (i've reinstalled, reformatted, all kinds of fun)
I login to my account.
everything loads w/out a hitch.
i find a COUNTER STRIKE server I want to play on (like my own..)
click join
nothing happens
click join again
latency on window increases to ~1060
click join again
latency increases to 2000

I know there are no network issues with my machine, because I use the same CS server as a ventrilo server and it functions perfectly in that respect.

I can join any other mod- HLDM, DOD, TFC, DMC, Sven-COOP. no problem, but CS will *NOT* load.

any suggestions?
 
hahaha, I wouldnt really know, but might I suggest re-installing? If your not having any problems with other MODS, then maybe a re-install is required? Check your rate, cl_updaterate.. all the shit to see if its been changed. Thats all I really can suggest. :(
 
Back
Top