Hopefully this is the right spot.

First the components:
XCLIO Windtunnel Fully Black Finish 1.0 mm SECC Chassis ATX
OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ600MXSP 600W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V
Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz LGA 1156 95W
MSI P55A-G55 LGA 1156 Intel P55
EVGA 512-P3-N871-AR GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB
Western Digital Caviar Green WD5000AADS 500GB
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EALS 1TB 7200 RPM
G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Rosewill RNX-N300 IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless-N 2.0 PCI
LITE-ON Black 4X Blu-ray Disc Reader
LITE-ON 24X DVD Writer
Logitech MX 518
Logitech Internet 350
I've tried windows 7 64, windows vista 32 and 64. They all lock up at the same spot. It will do the white bar loading files then the appropriate logo and after a few seconds the machine locks up, and sometimes reboots instead
I've tried using only 1 stick of ram and swapping it out with the other 2 to see if that made a bit of difference.
I've tried using just the 500GB drive and just the 1TB drive, and no drive
Ran memtest86 4.10 and everything passed
took my wireless card out
tried using only 1 optical drive
unplugged all usb devces
disabled USB 3.0, floppy, and LAN in BIOS
What else should I try to get this thing to load?
Thanks
First the components:
XCLIO Windtunnel Fully Black Finish 1.0 mm SECC Chassis ATX
OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ600MXSP 600W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V
Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz LGA 1156 95W
MSI P55A-G55 LGA 1156 Intel P55
EVGA 512-P3-N871-AR GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB
Western Digital Caviar Green WD5000AADS 500GB
Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EALS 1TB 7200 RPM
G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Rosewill RNX-N300 IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless-N 2.0 PCI
LITE-ON Black 4X Blu-ray Disc Reader
LITE-ON 24X DVD Writer
Logitech MX 518
Logitech Internet 350
I've tried windows 7 64, windows vista 32 and 64. They all lock up at the same spot. It will do the white bar loading files then the appropriate logo and after a few seconds the machine locks up, and sometimes reboots instead
I've tried using only 1 stick of ram and swapping it out with the other 2 to see if that made a bit of difference.
I've tried using just the 500GB drive and just the 1TB drive, and no drive
Ran memtest86 4.10 and everything passed
took my wireless card out
tried using only 1 optical drive
unplugged all usb devces
disabled USB 3.0, floppy, and LAN in BIOS
What else should I try to get this thing to load?
Thanks