• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't hardly wait

LOLANG

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
147
I got my BIC H-100 from UPS last night, comparing it next to my old Monsoon subwoofer made me feel inadequate, but longing to hear my new sub. I picked up some old Pinnacle speakers from Craigslist, so now I'm just waiting on a receiver. I also plan to pick up some Polk Rti 4's on Amazon ($150) and get rid of the Pinnacle's in the future.

I am deciding between these receivers, looking to buy on Friday any experience or input would be great:

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVR1610-5-1-Channel-Receiver-Connectivity/dp/B002AKKF3U

http://www.accessories4less.com/mak...atts-channel-5.1-Home-Theater-Receiver/1.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/Harman-Kardon-H...48942?pt=Receivers_Tuners&hash=item5adbb6d4ae

Thank you to the people who helped on the forum.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
You can't go wrong with any of them, make sure they have all the features you need ( like audyssey auto-calibration the Denon has, not sure on the other two though ).
 
Back
Top