SPPaintball
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2005
- Messages
- 122
When I go to the entertainment center I get the error "Unable to find a working IR device."
I've heard that there is a power light on the drive, if there is it's not lighting up.
I've tried several different power cables, and tried just using a floppy connector to bypass the splitter, but nothing works.
Any ideas? I'm pretty bummed because I was excited when I noticed that I wasn't getting the infamous crackling, but it turns out that I have another problem...
I've heard that there is a power light on the drive, if there is it's not lighting up.
I've tried several different power cables, and tried just using a floppy connector to bypass the splitter, but nothing works.
Any ideas? I'm pretty bummed because I was excited when I noticed that I wasn't getting the infamous crackling, but it turns out that I have another problem...