Can't get VirtualBox to work...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

Guest
I get this error when I try to start the VM.

Code:
The virtual machine 'Test1' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1). More details may be available in 'C:\Users\Skillz\VirtualBox VMs\Test1\Logs\VBoxHardening.log'.



Result Code:

E_FAIL (0x80004005)

Component:

MachineWrap

Interface:

IMachine {85cd948e-a71f-4289-281e-0ca7ad48cd89}
 
Will give that a try when I get back home later today.
 
I've never tried running it under Linux. I do recommend NOT using the version from the BOINC page but downloading it separately.
 
I am running it on Windows 7. I did what was suggested on that forum post, but it didn't do anything. I couldn't even find those files.
 
Huh?

I am trying to get a VM running so I can run whatever I want on it, but the VM won't boot up/load. I get the above error anytime I try to start it.
 
Ahh.... I thought you were trying to run a Vbox project..lol.
 
Back
Top