• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't get the Klipsch PMs

dBTelos

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
1,248
I'm having a hard time getting the Klipsch promedia 2.1s for a good price (under $100). Unless someone knows where I can get them for under that price, I am looking for a good alternative. I listen to a lot of rock music so I need something with a good sub. The PMs have big satalittes which I would like also. Any recommendations (will sound good with a av710)
 
I got a set of refurbed ones direct from klipsch a few months ago for $89. I could have swore they were brand new. Anyway I just checked their store and they don't have any available, but you might want to keep checking there?
 
Back_Packer said:
I got a set of refurbed ones direct from klipsch a few months ago for $89. I could have swore they were brand new. Anyway I just checked their store and they don't have any available, but you might want to keep checking there?

I will.
 
Back
Top