• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't get SPDIF passthrough working

polive

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
1,283
I've had this working before. I'm trying to get the best codec pack and video player.

I need something that will process high quality 1080p mkv files, as well as avi.

Need the software to let me pass through SPDIF to my Logitech Z5500 decoder and speakers/sub in 5.1. No software emulation of this please.

In the past I always used Media player Classic with K Lite Codec Pack, but I can't get the settings right.
 
Back
Top