Can't get my neo2 plat vCore over 1.4

Urraca

Gawd
Hey guys I have a very odd problem here. I've been having great success with overcloking my 3000+ venice. Right now it is at 2610mhz (from 1.8ghz) at stock vCore of 1.4. Now around 300 FSB, is things start to get tricky. I get stability issues etc. I know I can push this chip further if I had more juice.

But no matter what I do, the vCore does not want to go over 1.40. I have tried Both vCore settings in the cell menu. I tried bringing up the core extremely high, and still had no result. Is there a setting I am missing maybe? Thanks.

Not sure if this is the same, but my MSI 865 Neon-2P would NOT save Vcore changes. I could change it in the BIOS but then CPU-Z and mobo monitor showed stock still. On reboot, my Vcore was back to default :mad: I flashed 3 different BIOS's..no luck. My 3.0C P4 ran 3.7 w/ stock voltage on watercooling and it pisses me off to no end that I couldn't give it some juice to find out just how special my chip was. I got so pissed I sold it all last week and bought a DFI Lanparty SLI and a 3000+ Venice. You can try the MSI forums but they weren't very helpful to me. They just kept saying to try the newest BIOS..which I did already.

Good luck,

Back