D
Deleted member 143938
Guest
Hi, I'm using Vista and can't seem to get the headphone option to work.
I have a SupremeFX II soundcard (basically built in AC97 stuff) with SoundMAX BlackHawk drivers. In the BIOS I have selected HD Audio and I plug my headphones into the soundcard itself.
Speakers configuration works fine, but the headphone settings don't produce any sound for some reason. Anyone know why this may be?
Edit: Oh, what? I HAVE to have headphones plugged into the FRONT panel if I want to use headphone settings? Why the hell is that? I don't have front panel audio jacks
I have a SupremeFX II soundcard (basically built in AC97 stuff) with SoundMAX BlackHawk drivers. In the BIOS I have selected HD Audio and I plug my headphones into the soundcard itself.
Speakers configuration works fine, but the headphone settings don't produce any sound for some reason. Anyone know why this may be?
Edit: Oh, what? I HAVE to have headphones plugged into the FRONT panel if I want to use headphone settings? Why the hell is that? I don't have front panel audio jacks