Can't find Avivo Video Converter on HD4850

Bakku

Limp Gawd
Is the Avivo video converter working on Vista x64? I downloaded and installed the converter from AMD site and I dont see the converter option at all. When I switch to Basic mode, I can only see "Setup my display configuration", I dont know why the "ATI Avivo Video Converter" is nowhere to be seen. :confused::confused::confused:

I have a PowerColor 4850 and using a self-modded bios (for fan and PowerPlay setting) + CCC 9.2, am I missing something?

I don't believe that it is available yet. On the driver download site for Vista 64 > 4800 Series it says that it will be coming soon and it is not bundled in with the 'option one' package. Hopefully it will be out within the next few driver issues.

I have it working on my Sapphire HD 4850 CF. Working in XP/SP3 and alos Vista 64 bit..Have you rebooted? maybe redownload it and install it as ADMIN....

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownlo...px?type=2.4.1&product=2.4.1.3.36&lang=English

What Catalyst Version are you running? I know Avivo installed with 8.12 but to my knowledge it didn't with 9.1 or 9.2. Maybe I missed the selection the last time I installed but the amd site still says that it will be coming soon.
Vista 64 btw

Huh? I don't have it and I can't seem to install it either. OP, I guess I should be complaining too.
I may have refused to install it with 9.2 though I'll check again when 9.3 is out.

What Catalyst Version are you running? I know Avivo installed with 8.12 but to my knowledge it didn't with 9.1 or 9.2. Maybe I missed the selection the last time I installed but the amd site still says that it will be coming soon.
Vista 64 btw

I am running 9.2.......

I have CCC 9.2 installed as well, Avivo Video Converter doesnt show up in 9.2. :(

only 8.12 works with the converter?

Back