• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cant Enable SLI

r3g

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
166
I did some searching but couldnt find my specific problem so sorry if this has been posted already.

I installed my Vista Ultimate 32Bit today.. After installing the latest drivers from Nvidia's site, whenever I try to enable SLI the screen goes to the black screen with blinking dot at the top left and just stays there. This forces me to restart manually and after rebooting the video driver is gone. I've been struggling with this for hours... Any help would be greatly appriciated!
 
Hey man this may be a dumb question but do you have your SLI bridge connected?
 
Lol... Ya its connected. SLI was working fine before I reformatted. It may be worth mentioning that I went from Vista Home Premium to Ultimate.
 
actually it is possible to enable sli without the bridge

Wow learn something new everyday! :eek:

So I am assuming the OPs problem still stands. Hmm cant think of anything really...how about changing the connector the lcd dvi cable is connected to another one on the card?
 
Back
Top