Can't disable FreeSync.

viivo

[H]ard|Gawd
NVIDIA GPU. Was giving it another try, but still too much flickering which is due entirely to the monitor (Samsung C32HG70.) This time, however, after disabling GSYNC in NVCP and FreeSync in my monitor's OSD I noticed a massive increase in input lag. Looking through the monitor's menus I saw this:

199709_20190310_0048111.jpg

Clean install of drivers using DDU, factory reset monitor three times and that is still there. What the hell is this?

Last edited:
I don't think that means free sync is on, it just saying it has freesync 2 capabilities. It's just information about the model. The indicator up top is saying freesync is off.

I don't think that means free sync is on, it just saying it has freesync 2 capabilities. It's just information about the model. The indicator up top is saying freesync is off.

It's not supposed to display that when FreeSync is off, nor should it display the odd refresh rate of 103 - it's always 99. Despite what it says, FreeSync is on and Low Input Lag is off when using DisplayPort. Here's what it should look like:

20190310_035118[1].jpg

I'll just have to use HDMI until I figure out what's causing the problem on DP.

Back