Can't delete MP3 folders

alphaoenz

n00b
This just recently started happening. I can't delete ANT of my mp3 folders. I can delete the mp3's inside of them, but NONE of the folders will delete from either my C drive OR my external drive. Old or new, they won't delete at all. Whats the deal? Thanks.

They're in use. But from the processes, I can't see anything unusual and when I try and stop all the unneeded processes, I still can't delete them.

I just created a folder, copied an mp3 into it, deleted the mp3, and now i cant delete that folder. I have no idea what is going on. I have no spyware, no virus'.

I had a similar problem and couldn't figure it out for the life of me, but when I tried to delete them across a network it worked perfectly. If you have the means, try that.

Drake said:
I had a similar problem and couldn't figure it out for the life of me, but when I tried to delete them across a network it worked perfectly. If you have the means, try that.

Ok that worked. I'd still like to figure it out though.

EDIT: Actually it didnt work, but I replaced my ntuser dat file in Documents and Settings and that worked. All my settings are lost though =\. Oh well, I'm getting my laptop tomorrow so whatever ;).

Back