• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't delete MP3 folders

alphaoenz

n00b
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
29
This just recently started happening. I can't delete ANT of my mp3 folders. I can delete the mp3's inside of them, but NONE of the folders will delete from either my C drive OR my external drive. Old or new, they won't delete at all. Whats the deal? Thanks.
 
They're in use. But from the processes, I can't see anything unusual and when I try and stop all the unneeded processes, I still can't delete them.

I just created a folder, copied an mp3 into it, deleted the mp3, and now i cant delete that folder. I have no idea what is going on. I have no spyware, no virus'.
 
I had a similar problem and couldn't figure it out for the life of me, but when I tried to delete them across a network it worked perfectly. If you have the means, try that.
 
Drake said:
I had a similar problem and couldn't figure it out for the life of me, but when I tried to delete them across a network it worked perfectly. If you have the means, try that.

Ok that worked. I'd still like to figure it out though.

EDIT: Actually it didnt work, but I replaced my ntuser dat file in Documents and Settings and that worked. All my settings are lost though =\. Oh well, I'm getting my laptop tomorrow so whatever ;).
 
Back
Top