• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Can't decide

Flipside

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
1,027
I want to set-up a second box with a spare P4Celly I have hanging around.

I have DDR 400 RAM and a 2.4Celly, but I can't decide what form factor to go. I would really like a SFF, but the price doesn't seem worth it, considering that the only box that intrests me is the Shuttle with the new ATI chipset. I was contemplating buying the P4R800 and putting it in a ATX case (which would save me quite a bit), but then it's taking up valuable desk space.

This box should have some upgradability, but it's really only going to be a secondary gaming box and file server.

Cheap is good (in CAD), but suggestions for what to do with the spare celly and RAM (no-limit in cost) are welcome!
 
Buy a Micro-atx case. The smallest possible. 13inch I think.
Buy a micro Atx w everything built i. ie : Video , sound, lan.
 
Back
Top