• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Can't connect

hhuricane

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
128
I finished a 6900 w/u last night but for some reason FAH can't send it or receive another w/u. It isn't the firewall blocking it and the server (171.67.108.22) is accepting connections and has work units available. I have shut down and restarted the client numerous times with no change. Everything else internet works fine and my gpu client is working fine. I'm stumped!

 
Just found out that the finished wu did send but I haven't received credit for it. What's going on here?

 
credit servers probably being slow. or the credit servers fucked again which means you may only receive the default point value PG gives for the WU when the server fails to give you the points which is 45k points.
 
look at your network meter(in task manager, if you are using windows) while nothing else is running, If you stopped it and restarted, it will send the result while it is working on the next WU, the log wont even say anything until it has finished and you get an ack from the server.
 
Well, it's been about 24 hours and I still haven't received credit for the wu so I suppose I never will. That's 3 wu in a row with no credit. 2 crashes and 1 no credit. I finally deleted the program and reinstalled it and got a new wu. We'll see what happens I guess. This is doing wonders for my ppd. :mad:

 
the only times i lost a WU was when my OC was too high, I am not saying thats your problem, but it is quite hard to screw up a WU if your machine is stable.

Even when the router is being a bitch eventually the WU gets sent.

 
The log says it was sent but I received no credit for it. It just would not download a new one.

 
Well, it's been about 24 hours and I still haven't received credit for the wu so I suppose I never will. That's 3 wu in a row with no credit. 2 crashes and 1 no credit. I finally deleted the program and reinstalled it and got a new wu. We'll see what happens I guess. This is doing wonders for my ppd. :mad:


Post the PRCG number over at FF or PM me with it and i will ask on your behalf. Oh your folding name as well.
 
Back
Top