Can't connect to Pokerstars or FullTilt

Boxerz

Limp Gawd
Well for people who do not know Pokerstars or Full Tilt Poker, they are online US friendly poker sites. I have been playing online poker for a while on my laptop and one day after a Pokerstars update, I have not been able to connect to Pokerstars. I went on my desktop and it was able to login after the update and I have been able to play. I was able to play Full Tilt Poker as well on my laptop but I can't seem to be able to connect to Full Tilt Poker either on my laptop anymore. I am able to play on my main desktop which as well but I need my laptop when I travel. The internet is working fine as I can surf the web and I can join and host games on my laptop.

I have a Westell 6100F DSL Modem-Router that is bridged as a modem and I have an old buffalo router that I have been using for 2 years(it's amazing too bad Buffalo doesn't make in the US anymore).

I am running Windows Vista on both computers and am using no firewall on the router or computers. I don't believe I have a virus or any malware because I scanned for them and I have the antiviruses off when I do try to connect. I attempted to forward the ports 26002, 22 and 443 (All Pokerstars ports)to see if this would help but nothing. I have contacted Pokerstars support and they have forwarded to their technical team but it's been a day and it may take a while for this technical issue to get back to me. Anyone have any idea why I was able to play poker than one day it just stops working.

Back