• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Canon SD300... Opinions?

jamezzz122

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
4,539
ARe there any other camera's in it's class and price-range that are comparable or better than it? I am looking for a small and light pictures to take pictures or everyday stuff and cars. I would like opinions fmor you photography gurus.
 
I personally got a nikon 7900 7.1 MP .. pretty nasty. I can just imagine what the cannon camera could do. I am currently looking forward to getting a better digital camera. .. this one so far looks like a winner..
 
Back
Top