• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Canon S45 problem in manual mode

NascarFool

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 10, 2000
Messages
1,515
When I set my Canon S45 to Manual mode, it will take three consecutive pictures. I've read the manual several times and I can not find a setting to make it take one pic instead of three. Any ideas ?
 
Sounds like you have it set for exposure bracketing. Try turning that off.

Glenn
 
go to the menu that show exposure type, the you will see what looks like 3 pictures laying on top of eachother. sorta like someone knocked them over. that is the threee burst pic mode you are in. select that and move it until you just see a single square. that is single shot. if you message me, i'll pull out my s50 when i get home and walk you through it more specifically.
 
I've been through the menu option and it is on the single setting. There is no setting on the S45 for exposure bracketing.

Well, I went around the dial starting at C. When I tried M a second time, only one pic was taken.

*Edit* It still does it when it is powered back up. :confused:
 
Back
Top