• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Canon gl2

aggpirate

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
222
I have for sale a Canon GL2. It is in GREAT condition. There are 3 stickers on it

that I will take off if wanted.

This camera has hardly been used and needs a new home due to I need to pay for a car.

Items Included:

Camera

Charger

3 lens filters

Hard case ( minor scratches/blemishes)

3 mini dv tapes

Again this camera is in Pristine condition and will ship in the box it came with!

Price $1300
email me volcom99stone@gmail.com or pm me

 
Back
Top