stamsek
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2005
- Messages
- 15,467
Listing HERE
I'm selling the 6D because I've upgraded to the Canon 5D Mark IV and no longer have a need for this body. I'm the original owner of this fully working Canon 6D. I've also included a few images taken with the Canon 6D. Please note the 6D does come with the original box, unused Canon 6D strap, battery with charger, manuals and documentation. However please note while the original box shows a lens, this is the sale for the Canon 6D body only. No lens will be included.
I'm selling the 6D because I've upgraded to the Canon 5D Mark IV and no longer have a need for this body. I'm the original owner of this fully working Canon 6D. I've also included a few images taken with the Canon 6D. Please note the 6D does come with the original box, unused Canon 6D strap, battery with charger, manuals and documentation. However please note while the original box shows a lens, this is the sale for the Canon 6D body only. No lens will be included.
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.