• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

cannot launch doom3, quake 4 and prey, please help

hken

n00b
Joined
May 31, 2006
Messages
37
when I try to launch these 3 games, I will get a grey screen and then back to desktop, without any error message. Someone said that is because of OpenAL driver, but I have updated all my drivers still no luck.

My spec:
Core 2 E6400 @2.56GHz
HIS iceq3 x1900xt (641/747) (Catalyst 6.8)
Asus P5W DH (on board audio, updatedRealtek audio driver and OpenAL driver)
2GB corsair ddr2 ram

Anyone know how to solve this? I cannot enjoy these great games now, please help
 
Back
Top