cannot go past 230fsb

doox00

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 28, 2005
Messages
3,480
I am stable at 230 fsb, running 2.53ghz on my venice 3500+ Same exact results on my previous board as well (dfi lanparty ut ultra-d). If I go to even 231 fsb its no longer stable. I have heard its because of the sata controller, so I was told to use the other controller, I did and I have the same results. will not go past 230 fsb. Any ideas?

I have htt set to 4x. running 1:1 ratio. 3 3 3 8 ram timings. CT12864Z40B.M16D memory modules. Using the latest bios from dfi's website. (6/23)

Thanks for any ideas.
 
are u using clockgen to up the fsb? if so, taht amy be the problem right there
my ultra-d would never go past 250fsb when i used clockgen but when i set the fsb in the bios, the thing was running stable around 350, and that wasnt even the maxx
hope this helped
 
hm...have u tried upping the vcore? run a memory divider? drop the HT link to 3x? just try everything that u KNOW of, dont mess with the stuff u dont know :p
 
Back
Top