• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cannot get correct resolution on laptop

U53r

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
128
Hey Guys,

So I'm a bit puzzled with this, for some reason I cant get my laptop to show 1920x1080 as an option for the laptops native display. It works fine for secondary displays but for the native one it only shows 1366-768.

The laptop is a HP Pavilion 15-n267ca, it is a dual GPU laptop with a AMD 8610G and 8670M, for some reason the 8670M shows up as 8600M

I've tried re-installing graphics drivers, both the latest from AMD and the ones from HP's site but it didn't help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Back
Top