Cannot Edit Posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmetal2001

Limp Gawd
Despite being able to before, it seems that I can nolonger edit my posts :eek:
Permanant? Intentional? Its quite convienent....

Or is it we can nolonger edit after a certain amount of time?

i can't edit my posts :(

this will coem in handy with new case pics etc etc so i can just update my post :(

enable it plz

i could edit it when Metallica_Band did it was at 11:16-11:21 May 30

EDIT: I can Edit now

EDIT: Still able to edit.

after you post you should see a edit button to the right next to the quote.

and you can only edit for a certain amount of time. (5 min after you post i think)

ya they changed it so you can only edit it for a certain time.

workingnonstop said:
that is what i call disappointing :(

why so?

if you make a mistake you should be able to catch it right after you post right?

if you put on new info you should put it in a different post so people will not skip it.

DRJ1014 said:
ya they changed it so you can only edit it for a certain time.
The current settings are 10 minutes to edit your thread title and 20 minutes to edit your post.

Lethal said:
The current settings are 10 minutes to edit your thread title and 20 minutes to edit your post.

that is plenty of time to edit your mistake.

Lethal said:

20 minutes is plenty :)

I also like that you can finally edit thread titles.

I become [H]ard! :D :D :D

edit:
workingnonstopishard.JPG

What about for FS/FT threads? Almost everyone likes to update the threads to take off Sold items and to add links for pictures...

workingnonstop said:
I become [H]ard! :D :D :D

edit:
workingnonstopishard.JPG

ok are you in here just so you can get more posts and dont have nothing to help us right?

NotSoSimple said:
What about for FS/FT threads? Almost everyone likes to update the threads to take off Sold items and to add links for pictures...

You just do an update post. like your selling a case and monitor and u sell the case u make another post saying "CASE SOLD" monitor still for sale. if you want to add pic then u add another post. it would be the same as if you did a edit but in a post.

sorry about the double post...

DRJ1014 said:
ok are you in here just so you can get more posts and dont have nothing to help us right?

What are you talking about? I've been offering feedback about the forums. I posted once not pertaining to the subject of this thread, and only because I noticed that I was about to have a title change.

Excuse me for enjoying myself while posting. :rolleyes:

workingnonstop said:
What are you talking about? I've been offering feedback about the forums. I posted once not pertaining to the subject of this thread, and only because I noticed that I was about to have a title change.

Excuse me for enjoying myself while posting. :rolleyes:

you post in your profile

"will become [H]ard Gawd before bed i promise"

EDIT: ok lets get back onto the subject

DRJ1014 said:
you post in your profile

"will become [H]ard Gawd before bed i promise"

I was excited to have the forums back. All my posts tonight have been relevant to their respective threads. Is it bad to post a lot in one night if everything is RELEVANT?

Yes I posted a lot, but I've been here over 6 hours since the forums came back up. Yes I was happy to get the title change, it took me over a year to get to this. Yes you need to calm down just a smidge, you are not a mod.

mega-rolleyes.jpg

edit: agree-back to topic

don't mind the 20 minute only edit, but I don't sell anything. I can see how it would be inconvenient for FS/FT threads.

i dont have anything against you posting your happy about your [H]ardness but you need somthing in your post about the subject or its just spam and spamming isnt allowed last time i checked

now can we get back onto the subject.
EDIT: ok now i can see we are getting back i must have been typing when u made the edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back