cannot decide between these 3 2.1's

4LC4PON3

DERP!
Ive been debating for sometime on these4 different 2.1's Swan m10. m12, klipsch promedia 2.1, Logitech Z-2300

I was at bestbuy today and they sell the klipsch promedia 2.1 for 154.00 i listened to the sample they had on the shelf and was blown away. im not sureo f the price tho since bestbuy is always semi High. What do you think.

here is the bestbuy link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Klipsch...2.p?id=1218095770265&skuId=9382232&st=klipsch promedia 2.1

Prices:
Swan m10: 120.00
Swan m12: 99.00
klipsch: 154.00
Logitech Z-2300 - 134.99 (Amazon)

Last edited:
I haven't heard the Swans but I would go ahead and rule the Logitech set out if you're primarily interested in music quality. However, if this is going to be strictly for gaming then things might be different as they can certainly get loud and provide a ton of bass.

I believe you can get the Klipsch 2.1's directly from Klipsch for $149 w/free shipping. Would save you from having to pay tax as well. I own two sets; they are very good for PC speakers but I know the Swans are highly regarded among audio enthusiasts. Interesting how the M10 is more expensive than the M12.

yeah these are for Gaming only. I do not care for music or care to listen to music at all. I am also not a big movie fan either.

i already checked the Klipsch website. they go for 199 free shipping. so bestbuy is cheaper.

yup your right i was looking at the wireless model. thanks for the help there. saves a bit of cash. now i jsut need to decide. ive heard that swan is top notch but ive also read the klipsch are better.

I'd go with the Klipsch since you said they're strictly for gaming. Its subwoofer has a ton more power than the Swans and it overall has decent clarity.

If this was for music, I'd recommend the Swans. Even Logitech's higher-end offerings sound poor to me.

wasnt worried about the sub. im not a fan of Bass as it is. I love Rich clarity. i had tubes in my ears when i was a kid and as ive been growing up bass or even really loud music or Headphones bother me really bad.

im basicly looking for Clarity in gaming. i just read a review on avs that the swan m10's Clarity is above the klipsch. im going to order a set of the swan m10's. the funny thing is i cannot even wear headphones cause when i do i start to feel sick.

I love my logitech 100w 2.1s for gaming, music, & movies. I have never in 4-5 years even turned them up above 50% volume.

They have lots of bass but not too much (and a bass knob on the volume knob for adjustment, I keep it at fully low at night to mid way during the day with no one to wake up), great volume and clarity, I love em.

I have listened to the similar kiipsch 2.1's and 5.1s, and the logitech 500w 5.1's, and I found the logis to sound clearer & more balanced both times.

Back