Cannot change email!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
22
This is quite annoying... I went idle from this site for a long time and I've dumped my old email and cannot change my email from MSN to GMAIL.

I've since cancelled my email with MSN for BETTER+Free email from Google and gmail is now banned? lol?

I understand the abuse thing, but i mean come on lets be realistic, can't we be allowed to CHANGE our emails to them maybe after we've established that we aren't spammers? :p

Or maybe a mod can just contact me and manually update my email address as I want? lol I really don't like using more than 1 email;.
 
The email filter is a universal setting and can't be adjusted on a single user basis, sorry.
 
Just forward your ISP email to your gmail. Almost every ISP I can think of provides atleast one e-mail with service. That way youre only checking one e-mail.

Also, this subject gets brought up once a month...:rolleyes:
 
The email filter is a universal setting and can't be adjusted on a single user basis, sorry.

Just curious as to whether this is a decision by the administration or a technical limitation that might change if/when the forum is upgraded to newer software.
 
Also, this subject gets brought up once a month...:rolleyes:

All the more reason to change it, its a problem for many users!

There must be a better way than simply banning email domains. I am a member of many online forums, non of which ban gmail and I don't see any spamming problems. [H] is one of my favorite forums and I miss out by not being able to receive forum replies.

I say lift the ban for a couple days and let the long time members make a quick email change, then switch it back! It would take care of a bunch of us.
 
Last edited:
You're beating a dead horse here. It ain't gonna happen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top