Cancel your Bad Company 2 Preorders... This one's $19.99 @ Barnes & Noble

Just saw this on slickdeals as well. Totally ordered one for myself.

Yeah, since it's a pre-order it gives them time to cancel the order and their standard/ground shipping is pretty slow.

I'll take my $30 for waiting an extra few days and unlock the ltd edition stuff as I play. Cross your fingers...

Can anyone please give me a beta key, I REALLY WANNA TRY OUT THIS GAME!!!

THANK YOU! Got one :)

Is this preorder eligible for a beta key? Not a big deal if it isn't because the deal is so good.

bit for 3.
We'll see what happens.Still keeping my pre ordered version(limited edition) though.

In. What's the worst that can happen? They don't honor it and I cancel the order. Worth a shot at $30 off a brand new game!

I have a fealing it will be cancelled before tthey send it out, but good luck guys!

In. What's the worst that can happen? They don't honor it and I cancel the order. Worth a shot at $30 off a brand new game!

Ya see! When you go in with this mentality, I don't think we will see fochkph reaming anybody via a forum. At least not this guy :D

i will give someone my beta key

but i want something in trade

some thing cool so pm me

So when does bing cashback appear on preorders? Or when do I get an email saying it worked?

I hate how there is no way of knowing at all if bing went through.

ARG!!! Another impulse buy. Though hope this doesn't turn out like the $18 LFD2 deal and get my money returned next day.

well it is by gamestop so they are not going to charge you right away I believe, that is one reason I believe that this will probably end up being a dud, I am gonna give it a shot anyways.

Whats special about the limited edition? I just pre-ordered this one as well, my dad will be happy.

Whats special about the limited edition? I just pre-ordered this one as well, my dad will be happy.

Improved Vehicle Armor: An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.

Supreme Vehicle Firepower: Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.

Vehicle Motion Sensor: Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.

Tracer Dart Pistol: This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.

M1A1 Sub-machine Gun: Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.

M1911 Pistol: Highly customized M1911 are favoured for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.

Back