Canadian Watercooling Retailers

I know this question has probably been answered a couple of times now, but I can't see anything in the first few pages of threads (and we all know the status of the search function) .. but can anyone give me a list of canadian watercooling suppliers? I've checked out CritiCool and Bigfoot (great company!!! just not much selection for watercooling .. unless you want swiftech :))

Thxs all :cool:

If you read my post you'd have seen ive already been to bigfoot and criticool lol. As for bigfoot having good prices ... yeah right, their prices are VERY high, ive dealt with em many times before and the only things they have going for them is good selection (of everything except watercooling stuff), fast shipping, and good support, prices are NOT on this list heh.

Originally posted by HiTech-Hate
If you read my post you'd have seen ive already been to bigfoot and criticool lol. As for bigfoot having good prices ... yeah right, their prices are VERY high, ive dealt with em many times before and the only things they have going for them is good selection (of everything except watercooling stuff), fast shipping, and good support, prices are NOT on this list heh.

NCIX can be expensive too but granted they have a huge selection

Originally posted by BrandonHum
http://www.e-compuvision.com (toronto)
http://www.kit-tronics.com (montreal)

E-Compuvision is alright but their selection is crap, they do however have decent prices

Bigfoot's normal prices are pretty bad, but their sale prices are decent and they usually have nice stuff on sale.

Originally posted by WuTangClam
Bigfoot's normal prices are pretty bad, but their sale prices are decent and they usually have nice stuff on sale.

Yep, for sure. Bigfoot is my recommendation. These guys are often. I've done lots of orders with them and their service, shipping time, and prices are all terrific.

they are nice in person too, i've been to their shop (worked in Toronto last january, right downtown). They even gave me a deal on a Ratpad GS for talking about computer hardware with em. :) They don't have what I was looking for in wc though unfortunately... but fortunately I just placed an order for 80% of the stuff on http://www.dtekcustoms.com/index.asp In case you're wondering what I decied on ...

White Water CPU Waterblock (Aluminum Topped)
Procore Rad
Mag 3 Pump

No GPU block yet cuz im waiting for next gen video (NV40 or R420) to mature so i can buy said currently non existant block

Its 1/2" ID, no res, I prefer T-line :)

Anyways I dunno if anyone was interested in what I decided, there it is, and thxs for links to canadian retailers, stick this thread so us Canucks have somewhere to go :p :p

see the 3rd thread from the top? read that, called overclocking and cooling links, read it

I meant to sticky it as a Candadian Retailer thread. Yes that thread has many links and is great, but this one is more exclusive to canadian retailers :)

Originally posted by sdk
see the 3rd thread from the top? read that, called overclocking and cooling links, read it

That thread would be more useful if the Canadian links actually worked.

Back