*Canada* FS / FT: Nice, Used Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard! XFX PCI FX5200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Heatware and email address are both in my sig.
All shipping is done by Canada Post Expedited Parcel (5-7 buisiness days in Canada, 10-14 to US) tracked and insured anywhere in Canada/US unless other arrangements are negotiated!
All payments by EMT, PayPal, or Cash if local, NOT ACCEPTING MONEY ORDERS OR ANY SNAIL MAIL PAYMENTS unless I have dealt with you before or you have 30+ Heatware! And I will not crossship with anyone unless they have 30+ Heatware either! I will gladly ship first to anyone with 2X heatware than myself :)

XFX FX5200 128MB PCI video card -Yes, PCI. Works great, comes with a full hieght PCI braket and also a 1/2 hieght pci bracket for use in low profile cases like some Dell, and some HTPC cases. Very handy ;) VGA and S-video outputs-no DVI on this one. $40 Shipped Canadian or $34 USD Shipped anywhere in North America with Insurance and DC!

Trades I'm interested in:
Cheap 512MB+ DDR
Cheap 512MB+ DDR2 ( I can add cash for the right deal)
Legit Windows MCE 2005

Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard with box and all (I think) accessories. -Just missing the outer sleeve for the box. Comes with a copy of the original receipt. Is 1 year old, so has 2 more years of warranty. Is in excellent shape, no worn keys. I just don't use it, I prefer my MX3000 cordless combo. SOLD for $55!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back