*Canada*2x512MB Kingston Hyper-X PC3200UL 2-2-2-5 @ 3200 TCCD Dual Channel Ram kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am located in Canada and my price is in US dollars. I have no problem dealing wit Americans, I ship insured and tracked by Canada Post Expedited Parcel. I prefer EMT from fellow Canadians and I also accept Paypal from any funding source although I don't like echecks and if paid by one I won't ship until it clears. I can be emailed directly at [email protected] and my heatware is under my user name Lil Big Mec and also linked to the above email address. Currently at 150+ all positive.

2x512MB Kingston Hyper-X PC3200UL 2-2-2-5 @ 3200 TCCD Dual Channel kit. Finally selling off the last of my DDR/TCCD since I have no boards to use it in :D This ram haas been great to me. I ran it @ 270MHz 2.5-3-3-8 with 2.75V 24/7 on a S754 (single channel) Epox motherboard. Would undoubtedly go higher with looser timings, however, ymmv. Dual channel could have some effect as well. Complete in retail package and even has the little paper insert :) $120USD Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back