• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can you remember your cheat codes?

GENIE JAFAR ALLADIN ABU - SNES version (lol)
blacksheepwall
poweroverwhelming
uuddlrlrabselectstart


didn't really cheat too much, I guess... haha.
 
Contra is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
This is for 30 lives i think.

That is correct; I knew someone would post the original Konami code.

The MK blood code for Genesis was ABACABB .

How about this obscure one: tap b seven times, hold Y+B+UP?
 
Last edited:
Wow, I just remembered bigred cheat for the original descent, I haven't played that in about 17 years. One of my first PC games.
 
up up down down up up up up

FUCK TOO SLOW x500

*ring noise* yessss.
 
That is correct; I knew someone would post the original Konami code.

The MK blood code for Genesis was ABACABB .

How about this obscure one: tap b seven times, hold Y+B+UP?

He's on fire!! I think these might be even more obscure...

(Super Famicom) Up, X, Down, B, L, Y, R, A

(PC Engine) Hold I + II + Up + Left, Run

(PC Engine) II, I, I, II, I, II, II, I + direction,

Used to remember Altered Beast codes for Mega Drive (Genesis) but can't recall for the life of me.
 
Age of Empires:
e=mc2 (was there any more to this one? I feel like there was but it escapes me at the moment)
hari kari
bigdaddy

Wasn't there also one called "bigmomma?"
 
gamegenie.JPG
 
I remember buying the Game Genie so I could play as the bosses in the the first version of Street Fighter 2 on the SNES. It was buggy as hell, but it did sort of work. Later they added codes that made the game play at turbo speed and all of the "fireballs in the air" sort of stuff. That alone made getting the Game Genie worth it.
 
Back
Top