- Joined
- Aug 29, 2005
- Messages
- 5,333
Hey guys...I just received this message and I dont really understand whats going on...can anyone explain?
Dear harsaphes,
You have received an infraction at [H]ard|Forum.
Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
take a moment to go over this thread
http://hardforum.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=4
in particular #3
-------
This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1036713310
Quote:
Hey guys. A couple years ago the people at Kidrobot gave me the entire set of The Simpsons collectibles. Its a large box, with individual boxes inside. Each box, 24 of them is labeled by the company as to which character is in the box. When you went in the store to buy them it was just chance as to which you would get. So this set is special as it is labeled and the boxes unopened.
Any idea how I would go about finding out the value before I decide to sell it?
Thanks.
All the best,
[H]ard|Forum
__________________
Dear harsaphes,
You have received an infraction at [H]ard|Forum.
Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
take a moment to go over this thread
http://hardforum.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=4
in particular #3
-------
This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1036713310
Quote:
Hey guys. A couple years ago the people at Kidrobot gave me the entire set of The Simpsons collectibles. Its a large box, with individual boxes inside. Each box, 24 of them is labeled by the company as to which character is in the box. When you went in the store to buy them it was just chance as to which you would get. So this set is special as it is labeled and the boxes unopened.
Any idea how I would go about finding out the value before I decide to sell it?
Thanks.
All the best,
[H]ard|Forum
__________________