Can this card run two different HDMI screens with different sound?

Can't say I've had a card with 2 hdmi ports before but you would think the hardware would be capable. Do your applications support playing sound from a source that is not the windows default sound device?
I know vlc and some of the media players do.

Typically if you're playing sound from the same source, that single source will propagate to every output. However if you're playing from two different sources, you should be able to send each to different sources. Windows default settings won't let you do that as Windows plays sound to whatever the single default device is (and Windows would recognise speakers through an HDMI connection).

You might need some additional software to send two sources to two inputs at the same time, but in terms of raw capability - there should be no issue there.

It's not quite the same question you're asking, but this reinforces that your default audio device through Windows can only be one thing at a time: Link!

Thanks guys, it will be two different browser windows, streaming two different horse racing streams, that's what i am trying to do.

Back