I just installed an i7 860 and I am using the latest core temp, still at default clock settings.
It's reading 18-18-18-18 right now, and some times it will jump a couple cores up to 26 to 27 for a second and then they all go back down to between 17 and 19.
If I restart the computer and go into bios the mobo it tells me that it's at 30C so I'm not sure if core temp is correct or the mobo is the correct.
I have the thermal right mux-120 and case with good airflow. I don't want to start over clocking without getting the correct temperature.
anyone have an explantion for this? Thanks.
It's reading 18-18-18-18 right now, and some times it will jump a couple cores up to 26 to 27 for a second and then they all go back down to between 17 and 19.
If I restart the computer and go into bios the mobo it tells me that it's at 30C so I'm not sure if core temp is correct or the mobo is the correct.
I have the thermal right mux-120 and case with good airflow. I don't want to start over clocking without getting the correct temperature.
anyone have an explantion for this? Thanks.