can the stands on the Shuttle SN95G5 be changed?

cheezies

[H]ard|Gawd
Can the rubber stands on the bottom of the Shuttle SN95G5 be changed? I'm thinking of buying one and fitting it with a 6800 GT for my gaming purposes ... :)

Rubber stands? Not sure what your talking about here, but my brother in law has the SN95G5 outfitted with a 6800gt, and it works fine! Also makes a great ssf gaming machine!

they give 2 feet for the front. they're hard plastic, not rubber ....I am sure something can be used instead of them as they only screw in

Ummm the rubber feet in no shape or form interfere with the Shuttles ability to have a GT card in it. :confused:

IceWind said:
Ummm the rubber feet in no shape or form interfere with the Shuttles ability to have a GT card in it. :confused:
h8 2 say but he said that in 2 sentences, albiet no too clear but I do wonder why he'd want to change the rubber feet anyway. there are 4 rubber feet but I don't think those replace easily. I cannot member if they are glued on or attached. suppose I cood look later when I get 'ome...

cheers!

G'ßöö said:
h8 2 say but he said that in 2 sentences, albiet no too clear but I do wonder why he'd want to change the rubber feet anyway. there are 4 rubber feet but I don't think those replace easily. I cannot member if they are glued on or attached. suppose I cood look later when I get 'ome...

cheers!

LOL, actually I was rushing that post. It has nothing to do with putting a GT anywhere, just wondering if I could change the feet. In the photos, it looked a little high, that's all.

G'ßöö said:
they give 2 feet for the front. they're hard plastic, not rubber ....I am sure something can be used instead of them as they only screw in

Neat, I was thinking of maybe some LED feet.

Back