Can someone post their X1900XT Voltage reading?

Rocco123

Limp Gawd
This was mentioned in a previous thread, but I thought I'd start a fresh topic on it.

Since I am using the ATITool instead of the overdrive tool, it took the 2D Core/Mem and settings and used them as the default. I know it sounds weird, but the way that ATI handles 2d/3d is really screwey.

I created a new profile and set the core to 625 and the mem to 725, and it seems to not like that much (locked up several times), leading me to believe that it ALSO took the 2D voltage settings as well.

Does anyone know the default 625/750 voltage settings for the X1900XT? I'm just basically looking for another person's ATITool voltage reading to guage a starting point.

Thanks,

I had another thought on this. If you just have ATI Tool running and NOT trying to overclock anything, it should just monitor things.

It has a recording (graph) option so if you leave it running and recording the volts (Assuming it records those and not just the temps, I don't recall) when playing a game, when you quit you should be able to see what the volts went up to during 3D.

If it doesn't record the volts too, mail W1zzard and ask for it to be added. :)

Back