• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can someone please recommend me an Full ATX case?

Nocturnal

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
834
Mobo is going to be ASUS Maximus V Extreme. Currently about to go with the Fractal XL R2 but seeing in reviews that some of the case doesn't match up with the motherboard/PCI-E cards perfectly.

I really want the PC-P80NB but cannot justify the cost right now. Please help me choose!
 
Having just bought the Fractal XL R2 I didn't have any issues setting everything up in it. The case is a damned tank, it's very heavy, but my temperatures are exactly the same as they were in the old horrible case I was using and the case does a great job of quieting things down. I'd say get it for sure, the cable management options are terrific as well.

Edit: The only thing I had to do that was slightly different was mounting my fan controller (with knobs) a little further back in the bay so the door could close completely. I knew that going in though, and I keep the door closed all the time, so it doesn't bother me.
 
Back
Top